How to grow Guava from seeds
1. Place guava seeds in a pot of boiling water, and boil for five minutes to break seed dormancy and speed germination.
2. Fill a 4-inch nursery pot with soilless seed-starting mix.
3. Press one guava seed into the center of the pot. Use your thumb to gently press the seed under the soilless mix, and cover it with 1/8 to 1/4 inch of the mixture.
4. Soak the pot with water using a gentle misting spray or the soak setting on the hose to avoid disrupting the seed.
5. Place the pot in a warm place with a temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit or above. Guava seeds germinate in two to eight weeks.
6. Keep the soilless mix moist by watering when the top of the soil starts to feel dry under your finger.